Dianna Booher is a leading communication and relationship expert. In her recent book, “What More Can I Say? Why Communication Fails and What to Do About It?” she outlines and discusses these nine laws of success for effective communication:
- The Law of Trust vs. Distrust
- The Law of Collaboration vs. Monologue
- The Law of Simplicity vs. Complexity
- The Law of Tact vs. Insensitivity
- The Law of Potential vs. Achievement
- The Law of Distinction vs. Dilution
- The Law of Specificity vs. Generalization
- The Law of Emotion vs. Logic
- The Law of Distortion vs. Perspective
This book and these laws – presented in a very simple and easy to understanding manner – offer valuable knowledge that will get you to the next level in building relationships, credibility and greater success!
An exceptionally easy read that should be on every leaders list. What more can I say? Read it. Use it. Succeed.
Thanks, Ken, for sharing your thoughts here and bringing my book to the attention of your audience. I appreciate that. Keep up the good work!